Friday, April 27, 2012

Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale Biography

Date of Birth
2 July 1985, West Deal, New Jersey, USA 
Birth Name
Ashley Michelle Tisdale 
Nickname
Ash 
Ashie 
Tiz 
The Tizz 
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m) 
Trivia
Younger sister of actress Jennifer Tisdale
Sang at The White House at age 12.
Has a dog named Blondie, which is her nickname on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005).
Parents are Lisa Tisdale and Mike Tisdale.
On the Billboard Hot 100 chart of 2006-2002-2011, she became the first female ever to debut with 2 songs simultaneously. The songs, "Bop to the Top" and "What I've Been Looking For" were both duets with Lucas Grabeel from High School Musical (2006) (TV).
Cousin of inventor and infomercial maven Ron Popeil.
The region-1 High School Musical (2006) (TV) DVD sold 400,000 copies on its day of release.
Her most prized possession is her new Louis Vuitton bag.
Has naturally curly, dark brown hair that reached her waist. Had to dye it blond to play Maddie Fitzpatrick, up to the point where it broke off to her shoulder. She now wears extensions.
Was a Ford Model along with Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton.
Her favorite movies are Just Married (2003), My Best Friend's Wedding (1997), and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003).
Tried out for the role of Karen in the movie Mean Girls (2004) but lost it to Amanda Seyfried.
Is currently (2006) recording her debut CD with Warner Bros records
Got her start acting at the Jewish Community Center of Monmouth County, New Jersey, appearing in productions of Gypsy, Sound of Music, and Annie Warbucks.
Has her own YouTube Channel.
Her debut album "Headstrong" sold 70,000 copies in its first week.
Originally they were debating between 'Kiss the Girl' and 'Part of Your World' to be Ashley's song for Disney Mania 5. Ashley ended up singing 'Kiss the Girl' and her good friend Miley Cyrus was given 'Part of Your World'.
The down-to-earth rising star was dubbed "The Anti-Paris" by TMZ -- a compliment of the highest tabloid degree.
Had to be reminded not to take the lead while performing the dancing parts of High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV) with Lucas Grabeel, both in rehearsal and shooting.
She had a deviated septum before she got it corrected by surgery.
Met dancer and former boyfriend Jared Murillo on the set of High School Musical (2006) (TV).
"Gotta Go My Own Way" is her favorite song from High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV).
Has a teacup poodle named Maui.
Ranked #10 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
Céline Dion had thanked her for being a positive role model for her son.
When Ashley was younger, she wrote and performed a Christmas song for her family, with her cousin, Danielle, during Christmas time. She states now that it was "so cheesy", but she has always been an entertainer and loved to put on shows for anyone, her family in particular.
She is a StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children's Foundation.
Member of the same Los Angeles gym as Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Jodie Foster, Michelle Monaghan, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and Jason Sarayba.
Is good friends with both sisters Hilary Duff and Haylie Duff.
Shares the same name and middle name as Ashley Greene, Ashley Michelle.
Personal Quotes
My favorite subject was English or creative writing. We did poems and making a magazine and I did one on celebrities. I called it Celebrity Life Magazine. I interviewed my good friend Kaley Cuoco.
I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
I'm happy that i was able to experience a normal life besides show business, because it gives you something to draw from.
My agent didn't want me on Disney because I'm older. But honestly, I'm not ready for older roles yet, or even the things older girls do. I am still young.
I love change, and I love changing my hair. But it was strange to look in the mirror and think 'Who is this girl?'
I loved my long brown curls, but most mean girls look like this, don't they?...The blond thing...it's the stereotype of a popular mean girl.
I feel like people expect a lot out of girls, like you're supposed to know who you are and what you want out of life right now. Some girls know. I did. But lots of people don't know. You have to try a lot of things and not worry about what people are thinking. Fans might think I'm mean or shallow, like Sharpay, in real life, but I don't care. The mean girl is in every school. People relate to her even if they don't like her.
I helped put together Sharpay's look, and I wanted it to be over-the-top, flashy, attention-getting, because that's her. But she has a heart. You never know what someone is about. People look at me and think I'm a young teen. I'm 21!
I moved from New Jersey to California, so I know what it feels like being the new girl trying to figure it all out. There was this girl in the popular group who was jealous of me, even though I bought my own clothes and car-my parents didn't give them to me. I never told people in school I was an actress. I am a girl, and acting is my job.
The best thing that could happen is people get to see me as the smart and nice girl again, not as the mean or ditsy character. Hollywood makes brainiac girls sort of plain but, in High School Musical (2006) (TV), they're gorgeous. I'm glad girls get to see that it's not one or the other. They get to see that they can be pretty and smart...There's a saying - 'I have the looks but I don't have the books' - that captures the whole idea of expectations, especially in high school. You can be plain and smart, or pretty and smart. You can even be plain and dumb! You just have to be yourself. What do people see when they see me? I'm comfortable with myself, so I really don't care. People seem surprised to discover that I worked hard to be here.
You never know what's going to be big. It's the fans. It was just a Disney Channel Movie and the kids made it huge... For High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV), we just wanted to have fun and make something together (On High School Musical (2006) (TV)).
In real life, I'm shy. I never played a mean girl before. (On playing Sharpay, in High School Musical (2006) (TV)).
I'm not into clubbing. I want to be known for my work.
I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose. I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me.
I can only be myself. That person has to love you for who you are and everything that you are. I am not fake. I know who I am. At the end of the day, I just want to be a good person. I'm not trying to be perfect.
I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman.
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale Amazingly Beautiful! At "The Lucky One"
Ashley Tisdale Corbin Bleu Monique High School Musical
Ashley Tisdale's Birthday Bash At Malibu Beachouse
Kiss The Girl - Ashley Tisdale

No comments:

Post a Comment